home - to The Greyhound-Database
Home  |  Dog-Search  |  Tattoo  |  Races  |  Race Cards  |  Coursing  |  Tracks  |  Statistic  |  Testmating  |  Kennels  |  Fighting Fund  |           SHOP-UKFacebook
Login  |    |  add_race  |  add_coursing  |  add_dog  |  Membership  |  Advertising  |  Ask the Vet    Help  print pedigree    
Active-Sires  |  Sire-Pages  |  Which Sire?  |  Classifieds  |  Auctions  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Library  |  Adoption  |  Forum  |  About_us  |  Site Usage

Welcome to the Greyhound Knowledge Forum

    Sponsored by:-   Rapidvite

The Greyhound-Data Forum has been created to act as a platform for greyhound enthusiasts to share information on this magnificent animal called a greyhound.

Greyhound-Data reserve the right to remove any post that is off topic, advertisements or opinions they consider to be offensive.

Please read the forum usage manual please note:

If you answer then please try to stay on topic. It's absolutely okay to answer in a broader scope but don't hijack posts by switching to something off topic.

In case you see an insulting post: DO NOT REPLY TO IT!
Use the report button to inform the moderators so that we can delete it.

Read more...

All TopicsGD-WebsiteBreedingHealthRacingCoursingAdoptionBettingTalkLogin to post
Do you have questions about breeding theories?
Or do you need tips on how to rear your pups?

Sire Suggestions and Saleability/Pricepage  1 2 


Mark Mihailovic
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 577
Dogs 1 / Races 0

12 Jul 2018 12:20


 (2)
 (1)

CLICK HERE
This pup 12 starts 10 wins all over 500m and another short course brood bitch upgraded by fabio.
Do yourself a favour Luke


Matt James
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 966
Dogs 37 / Races 2

13 Jul 2018 01:07


 (1)
 (2)

Mark Mihailovic wrote:

CLICK HERE
This pup 12 starts 10 wins all over 500m and another short course brood bitch upgraded by fabio.
Do yourself a favour Luke

Out of Hay Fergus' litter sister. I know he still has to produce the dog, but I don't know how much credit my low fabio gets when it comes from a damline that has continually produced quality dogs.




Mark Mihailovic
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 577
Dogs 1 / Races 0

13 Jul 2018 01:46


 (0)
 (0)

When it starts to be a very common trend of the pups by him out of short coursers Iíd say a fair bit of credit Matt


Sandro Bechini
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 17201
Dogs 13929 / Races 1797

13 Jul 2018 01:53


 (1)
 (0)

Mark Mihailovic wrote:

When it starts to be a very common trend of the pups by him out of short coursers Iíd say a fair bit of credit Matt

He definitely adds strength to a litter of pups



Luke Miller
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 637
Dogs 43 / Races 16

13 Jul 2018 22:35


 (0)
 (0)

Thanks everyone for your input. I think with the continual success through JTB with the damline it's a must to go down that route first. And to be honest I completely forgot about Unlawful Entry so he is another option.

Her form may have been limited to country racing but in these recent times I believe she carries the greatest attribute you can possess "CHASE". And have had good success with similar types of bitches in the past.

As for price with my above mentioned sires I was thinking around the 2k mark.

Again Thank you



Darren Langley
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 3033
Dogs 12 / Races 0

13 Jul 2018 23:39


 (0)
 (0)

Luke Miller wrote:

Thanks everyone for your input. I think with the continual success through JTB with the damline it's a must to go down that route first. And to be honest I completely forgot about Unlawful Entry so he is another option.

Her form may have been limited to country racing but in these recent times I believe she carries the greatest attribute you can possess "CHASE". And have had good success with similar types of bitches in the past.

As for price with my above mentioned sires I was thinking around the 2k mark.

Again Thank you

I think $2k is a fair price. I would maybe advertise them for $2500 and see if they sell you can drop your price of they donít.





Nathan Bendeich
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 596
Dogs 12 / Races 0

14 Jul 2018 00:21


 (0)
 (0)

Luke Miller wrote:

Thanks everyone for your input. I think with the continual success through JTB with the damline it's a must to go down that route first. And to be honest I completely forgot about Unlawful Entry so he is another option.

Her form may have been limited to country racing but in these recent times I believe she carries the greatest attribute you can possess "CHASE". And have had good success with similar types of bitches in the past.

As for price with my above mentioned sires I was thinking around the 2k mark.

Again Thank you

Another that might have slipped your mind Luke if you going the Knocka Norris/JTB line is this guy , who possesses both .....through his damline
Scissor queen's dam Queen size , her sire line also dates to Worth doing !Grandsire of JTB , so technically your flooding it with a possible 3 times .cant think of any other sires offering this ?
Adding chase also from a lethal speed damline

CLICK HERE
Good studmaster , cheap too

Ps. You get the magic number too 18.8%
Haha apparently! Lmao


Michaele Alderdice
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 491
Dogs 0 / Races 1

14 Jul 2018 05:58


 (0)
 (0)

Donít knocka him . $2500 price . I seen a straw of his for sale somewhere for $650 . Bargain !

posts 28page  1 2