home - to The Greyhound-Database
Home  |  Dog-Search  |  Dogs ID  |  Races  |  Race Cards  |  Coursing  |  Tracks  |  Statistic  |  Testmating  |  Kennels  
 
Facebook
Login  |    |  add_race  |  add_coursing  |  add_dog  |  Membership  |  Advertising  | Ask the Vet  | Memorials    Help  print pedigree      
TV  |  Active-Sires  |  Sire-Pages  |  Which Sire?  |  Classifieds  |  Auctions  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Library  |  Adoption  |  Forum  |  About_us  |  Site Usage

Welcome to the Greyhound Knowledge Forum

   

The Greyhound-Data Forum has been created to act as a platform for greyhound enthusiasts to share information on this magnificent animal called a greyhound.

Greyhound-Data reserve the right to remove any post that is off topic, advertisements or opinions they consider to be offensive.

Please read the forum usage manual please note:

If you answer then please try to stay on topic. It's absolutely okay to answer in a broader scope but don't hijack posts by switching to something off topic.

In case you see an insulting post: DO NOT REPLY TO IT!
Use the report button to inform the moderators so that we can delete it.

Read more...

All TopicsFor SaleGD-WebsiteBreedingHealthRacingCoursingRetirementBettingTalkLogin to post
Do you have questions about greyhound racing?
Do you need advice on how to train a greyhound?

Chenzhou Boypage  1 2 3 

Dermot Carroll
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 565
Dogs 7 / Races 0

10 Nov 2014 20:37


 (0)
 (0)


Any idea what this lad was like as a racer? And does he have the breeding to be a success at stud?
rgs Dermot


James Saunders
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 4644
Dogs 3 / Races 3

10 Nov 2014 20:43


 (0)
 (0)


Not strong but ran 500m and pace to burn once first foot hit the ground and was a very genuine dog.Could add real box speed over there.


Dermot Carroll
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 565
Dogs 7 / Races 0

10 Nov 2014 22:10


 (0)
 (0)


Thanks james.do you know if his dam line is fashionable in oz?
Dermot


James Saunders
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 4644
Dogs 3 / Races 3

11 Nov 2014 00:49


 (0)
 (0)


Its a very good damline and he is very closely related to stud dog enry walt.He could be very popular in ireland with his pedigree and pace.


Sean O'Donnell
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 4262
Dogs 64 / Races 54

11 Nov 2014 07:51


 (0)
 (0)


james saunders wrote:

Its a very good damline and he is very closely related to stud dog enry walt.He could be very popular in ireland with his pedigree and pace.


Also originates from the foundation dam of spanish dance "Mable alice"


James Saunders
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 4644
Dogs 3 / Races 3

11 Nov 2014 09:13


 (0)
 (0)


The dog was a serious chaser and would have won a heap if he was a little stronger but that shouldnt be a concern in ireland where pace from the boxes is the main thought.Interesting too see how he goes.


Wade Gallagher
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 291
Dogs 106 / Races 0

11 Nov 2014 09:25


 (0)
 (0)


CLICK HERE


Dermot Carroll
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 565
Dogs 7 / Races 0

12 Nov 2014 07:46


 (0)
 (0)


Thanks guys
Dermot


John Brennan (Navan)
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 620
Dogs 15 / Races 0

12 Nov 2014 08:13


 (0)
 (0)


Is he available here


Peter Crawford
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 3067
Dogs 59 / Races 0

12 Nov 2014 08:54


 (0)
 (0)


I see pups for sale outa him any1 so maybe worth ringing the seller


Gerard Duncan
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 126
Dogs 1 / Races 0

12 Nov 2014 09:26


 (0)
 (0)


john brennan (Navan) wrote:

Is he available here


Yes he is Sean Dunphy Head Bound has him he is a smashing red brindle .Sean has bred some litters himself some around 12 months now very outgoing strong dogs



Kieran Kerley
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 571
Dogs 1 / Races 0

12 Nov 2014 09:36


 (0)
 (0)


His 'gran uncle' Awesome Machine stood with Richie O Regan in Cork for a while CLICK HERE


Dermot Carroll
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 565
Dogs 7 / Races 0

12 Nov 2014 15:50


 (0)
 (0)


gerard duncan wrote:

john brennan (Navan) wrote:

Is he available here


Yes he is Sean Dunphy Head Bound has him he is a smashing red brindle .Sean has bred some litters himself some around 12 months now very outgoing strong dogs


Your right Gerard. I bought 2 bitches of the forest fella for small money.lovely pups!! Here's hoping.
Dermot


Gerard Duncan
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 126
Dogs 1 / Races 0

12 Nov 2014 16:20


 (0)
 (0)


dermot carroll wrote:

gerard duncan wrote:

john brennan (Navan) wrote:

Is he available here


Yes he is Sean Dunphy Head Bound has him he is a smashing red brindle .Sean has bred some litters himself some around 12 months now very outgoing strong dogs


Your right Gerard. I bought 2 bitches of the forest fella for small money.lovely pups!! Here's hoping.
Dermot


Very good breeding and great value was speaking to Sean Dunphy today first litter have been handslipped and all chasing very well


Dermot Carroll
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 565
Dogs 7 / Races 0

13 Nov 2014 11:54


 (0)
 (0)


gerard duncan wrote:

dermot carroll wrote:

gerard duncan wrote:

john brennan (Navan) wrote:

Is he available here


Yes he is Sean Dunphy Head Bound has him he is a smashing red brindle .Sean has bred some litters himself some around 12 months now very outgoing strong dogs


Your right Gerard. I bought 2 bitches of the forest fella for small money.lovely pups!! Here's hoping.
Dermot


Very good breeding and great value was speaking to Sean Dunphy today first litter have been handslipped and all chasing very well


Well thats a start Gerard.
dermot



John Daniels
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 612
Dogs 3 / Races 0

27 Feb 2015 20:32


 (0)
 (0)


Any updates. On his first pups any on the tracks yet


Gerard Duncan
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 126
Dogs 1 / Races 0

01 Jul 2015 22:53


 (0)
 (0)


Bar The Rebel 29 53 40 slow first round Dobbs oil unraced Kilkenny led all the way more to come !


Marc Studer
United Kingdom
(Verified User)
Posts 8
Dogs 0 / Races 0

02 Jul 2015 07:06


 (0)
 (0)


paddy also used him on my forest dot she has 4 dogs 3 bitches sept 14 good size and lookers


Dermot Carroll
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 565
Dogs 7 / Races 0

02 Jul 2015 08:03


 (0)
 (0)


marc studer wrote:

paddy also used him on my forest dot she has 4 dogs 3 bitches sept 14 good size and lookers


Paddy keogh does like the look of chenzhou boys. When I went to collect my pups off him he showed me another litter off a bombastic shiraz son.They were no way near as impressive as the chenzhou boys. I'm sure that's the reason he went to him again.
Dermot


Dermot Carroll
Ireland
(Verified User)
Posts 565
Dogs 7 / Races 0

09 Jul 2015 12:39


 (0)
 (0)


gerard duncan wrote:

Bar The Rebel 29 53 40 slow first round Dobbs oil unraced Kilkenny led all the way more to come !


I see he didn't run last night. Any idea why? Was he injured or sold?
Deemot

posts 49page  1 2 3