home - to The Greyhound-Database
Home  |  Dog-Search  |  Dogs ID  |  Races  |  Race Cards  |  Coursing  |  Tracks  |  Statistic  |  Testmating  |  Kennels  
 
Facebook
Login  |    |  add_race  |  add_coursing  |  add_dog  |  Membership  |  Advertising  |  Ask the Vet    Help  print pedigree      
TV  |  Active-Sires  |  Sire-Pages  |  Which Sire?  |  Classifieds  |  Auctions  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Library  |  Adoption  |  Forum  |  About_us  |  Site Usage

Welcome to the Greyhound Knowledge Forum

   

The Greyhound-Data Forum has been created to act as a platform for greyhound enthusiasts to share information on this magnificent animal called a greyhound.

Greyhound-Data reserve the right to remove any post that is off topic, advertisements or opinions they consider to be offensive.

Please read the forum usage manual please note:

If you answer then please try to stay on topic. It's absolutely okay to answer in a broader scope but don't hijack posts by switching to something off topic.

In case you see an insulting post: DO NOT REPLY TO IT!
Use the report button to inform the moderators so that we can delete it.

Read more...

All TopicsFor SaleGD-WebsiteBreedingHealthRacingCoursingRetirementBettingTalkLogin to post
Do you have questions about greyhound racing?
Do you need advice on how to train a greyhound?

Zambora Brockiepage  1 2 3 4 5 6 

David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

11 Oct 2019 02:19


 (0)
 (0)


BEMUSED x velocity shirl wins @ albion park in 30.04 great run congrats to the connections



Darren Langley
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 3119
Dogs 12 / Races 0

11 Oct 2019 06:26


 (0)
 (0)


david stojanov wrote:

ZAMBORA BROCKIE STUD FEE HAS GONE UP FROM $2200 TO $2750 sitting at 28% winners the second highest atm

What is this dogs % for city winners.


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

11 Oct 2019 08:28


 (0)
 (0)


hi darren , i've been meaning message u i would not be giving your pups away , 2k is giving them away ! % for city winners u ask is 31% from only 11 runners for 65 starts for 20 wins hope that helps


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

12 Oct 2019 00:49


 (0)
 (0)


SEAL THE DEAL wins the group 1 adelaide cup consolation in a quick 29.40 bod congrats to anthony and rest of connections


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

12 Oct 2019 12:32


 (0)
 (0)


SHE'S A GEM x all a blaze wins the janet braddon memorial final @ cowra making it 2 of 2 her congrats to connections


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

12 Oct 2019 12:34


 (0)
 (0)


VELOCITY BETTINA x velocity shirl win heat of ipswich futurity congrats to connections best of luck in the final


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

22 Oct 2019 02:32


 (0)
 (0)


david stojanov wrote:

VELOCITY BETTINA x velocity shirl win heat of ipswich futurity congrats to connections best of luck in the final


congrats to VELOCITY BETTINA X velocity shirl on winning the IPSWICH FUTURITY IN A FLYING 30.09 ! can anyone name other dogs that have run quicker in a race?


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

22 Oct 2019 02:39


 (0)
 (0)


david stojanov wrote:

david stojanov wrote:

VELOCITY BETTINA x velocity shirl win heat of ipswich futurity congrats to connections best of luck in the final


congrats to VELOCITY BETTINA X velocity shirl on winning the IPSWICH FUTURITY IN A FLYING 30.09 ! can anyone name other dogs that have run quicker in a race?

the track record holder over the 520m trip at ippy is CHAMPAGNE SALLY in 29.97 broke it in 30th dec 2017



David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

26 Oct 2019 01:39


 (0)
 (0)


SHE'S A GEM makes it 3 from 3 BLAZING AZZI wins making it a double to the litter and kennel mates @ duddo from ALL A BLAZE both make the final of the LESLEY ANN LEONARD MEMORIAL congrats and best of luck in the final ! ZAMBORA BROCKIE AS A SIRE FAST APPROACHING 100 WINNERS CURRENTLY SITTING AT 27% WINNERS TO RUNNERS


Darren Langley
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 3119
Dogs 12 / Races 0

26 Oct 2019 02:48


 (0)
 (0)


david stojanov wrote:

hi darren , i've been meaning message u i would not be giving your pups away , 2k is giving them away ! % for city winners u ask is 31% from only 11 runners for 65 starts for 20 wins hope that helps

Thanks.

Hi David I know 2k was cheap but we just have to many coming through and needed the room.


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

26 Oct 2019 02:55


 (0)
 (0)


lol i would be selling the rest and keeping them i hope it all works out for u darren, i know cant keep them all! best of luck
Darren Langley wrote:

david stojanov wrote:

hi darren , i've been meaning message u i would not be giving your pups away , 2k is giving them away ! % for city winners u ask is 31% from only 11 runners for 65 starts for 20 wins hope that helps

Thanks.

Hi David I know 2k was cheap but we just have to many coming through and needed the room.





David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

26 Oct 2019 12:21


 (0)
 (0)


ANOTHER STORM X storm red wins maiden at bulli in 22.62 congrats to connections


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

27 Oct 2019 10:57


 (0)
 (0)


another double MADE IN AMERICA now 4 from 4 super impressive & INSPIRED HOPE both winners at capalaba congrats to the connections


Craig Andrews
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 2011
Dogs 15 / Races 2

27 Oct 2019 23:16


 (1)
 (0)


My former TR holder over 715m (who also broke a record publicly over 600m) is due to whelp to Zambora Brockie next week! She's by Magic Sprite, giving the pups the same successful cross as Seal The Deal and co.

Can't wait!


David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

28 Oct 2019 07:26


 (0)
 (0)


Craig Andrews wrote:

My former TR holder over 715m (who also broke a record publicly over 600m) is due to whelp to Zambora Brockie next week! She's by Magic Sprite, giving the pups the same successful cross as Seal The Deal and co.

Can't wait!

best of luck mate u wont be dissapointed , for pups out of him that i have seen all 100% keen to run dont take any prompting





Mark Mihailovic
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 674
Dogs 1 / Races 0

08 Nov 2019 00:18


 (0)
 (0)


david stojanov wrote:

ZAMBORA BROCKIE has produced his 100TH WINNER with a super impressive strike rate of 26.3% winners that is aHUGE effort with still lot more pups to hit the tracks , now is the time u do your test matings before u miss the boat!


Nice strike rate david, do you know the break down of distances these winners are winning over??


Hayden Goody
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 194
Dogs 0 / Races 0

08 Nov 2019 02:51


 (0)
 (0)


Seeing as this topic is on the first page of the forum may as well add that Seal The Deal did run 24.86 last night at Shepparton which is only 4 hundredths off the record


Sam Watson
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 214
Dogs 0 / Races 0

08 Nov 2019 03:55


 (0)
 (0)


Mark Mihailovic wrote:

david stojanov wrote:

ZAMBORA BROCKIE has produced his 100TH WINNER with a super impressive strike rate of 26.3% winners that is aHUGE effort with still lot more pups to hit the tracks , now is the time u do your test matings before u miss the boat!


Nice strike rate david, do you know the break down of distances these winners are winning over??

currently it is

up to 400m - 18.3% winners
400-500 - 39.2% winners
500-600 - 27.1% Winners



David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

08 Nov 2019 10:55


 (0)
 (0)


THANKS SAM
Sam Watson wrote:

Mark Mihailovic wrote:

david stojanov wrote:

ZAMBORA BROCKIE has produced his 100TH WINNER with a super impressive strike rate of 26.3% winners that is aHUGE effort with still lot more pups to hit the tracks , now is the time u do your test matings before u miss the boat!


Nice strike rate david, do you know the break down of distances these winners are winning over??

currently it is

up to 400m - 18.3% winners
400-500 - 39.2% winners
500-600 - 27.1% Winners





David Stojanov
(Verified User)
Posts 116
Dogs 9 / Races 1

08 Nov 2019 11:02


 (0)
 (0)


ZAMBORA BROCKIE sitting currently at 27% metro/ city winners

posts 118page  1 2 3 4 5 6