home - to The Greyhound-Database
Home  |  Dog-Search  |  Dogs ID  |  Races  |  Race Cards  |  Coursing  |  Tracks  |  Statistic  |  Testmating  |  Kennels  
 
Facebook
Login  |    |  add_race  |  add_coursing  |  add_dog  |  Membership  |  Advertising  | Ask the Vet  | Memorials    Help  print pedigree      
TV  |  Active-Sires  |  Sire-Pages  |  Which Sire?  |  Classifieds  |  Auctions  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Library  |  Adoption  |  Forum  |  About_us  |  Site Usage

Welcome to the Greyhound Knowledge Forum

   

The Greyhound-Data Forum has been created to act as a platform for greyhound enthusiasts to share information on this magnificent animal called a greyhound.

Greyhound-Data reserve the right to remove any post that is off topic, advertisements or opinions they consider to be offensive.

Please read the forum usage manual please note:

If you answer then please try to stay on topic. It's absolutely okay to answer in a broader scope but don't hijack posts by switching to something off topic.

In case you see an insulting post: DO NOT REPLY TO IT!
Use the report button to inform the moderators so that we can delete it.

Read more...

All TopicsFor SaleGD-WebsiteBreedingHealthRacingCoursingRetirementBettingTalkLogin to post
Do you have questions about greyhound racing?
Do you need advice on how to train a greyhound?

simon told helenpage  1 2 


Ryan Vanderwert
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 4674
Dogs 4 / Races 0

25 Jul 2020 15:40


 (2)
 (0)


Carole Brown wrote:

It certainly was an exciting race to watch !

Yes it was. When I saw what he'd run to the back, I thought if HSR hadn't got such a clear run on the inside he wld have been 5 in front of TT down the back, which is a real WOW factor for me anyway.


John Toye
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 111
Dogs 0 / Races 0

25 Jul 2020 20:33


 (3)
 (0)


as i said after his maiden win at the bool, this pup is going to be something else and he's proved me right, i make no idle boast that he is the usan bolt of the canine world, an absolute freaky sprinter, let's all enjoy his brilliance




Sandro Bechini
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 18205
Dogs 14460 / Races 1816

26 Jul 2020 00:35


 (3)
 (0)


JOHN TOYE wrote:

as i said after his maiden win at the bool, this pup is going to be something else and he's proved me right, i make no idle boast that he is the usan bolt of the canine world, an absolute freaky sprinter, let's all enjoy his brilliance

I think we can safely call him a champion now

He takes on the Group 1's and he puts them away


John Staines
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 3482
Dogs 934 / Races 0

26 Jul 2020 03:29


 (1)
 (0)


he is the best dog racing in Australia jumps in front and just keeps on going and is very well bred should have a big future at stud.


John Toye
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 111
Dogs 0 / Races 0

26 Jul 2020 07:02


 (2)
 (0)


yeah your right Sandro,he has nothing to prove, he stepped up to the plate and put em away, i, ll just run it by jack and its full steam ahead for this bloke, be interesting to see what they will ask for his straws should that happen in the future,i wanna roman nose pup now



Norman Rinaldi
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 176
Dogs 134 / Races 168

26 Jul 2020 08:16


 (1)
 (0)


A champion dog! Congratulations to all the connections!

From GRV website

EXTERNAL LINK


Steve Harvey
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 1046
Dogs 0 / Races 0

26 Jul 2020 09:53


 (2)
 (0)


What a superstar chaser ! Adds another group 1 win to his growing cv. Gotta love the roman noses. Congrats to his connections.


Daryl Barrett
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 759
Dogs 0 / Races 0

27 Jul 2020 10:28


 (3)
 (0)


And to think that a lot of people "shunned "& swayed away from
Roman nosed dogs,they would beleive in a photo finish,where a sht 1/2 head might be the winning margin,they would lose 9 out of 10 times,no such theory to worry about with this bloke !! LOL.
steve harvey wrote:

What a superstar chaser ! Adds another group 1 win to his growing cv. Gotta love the roman noses. Congrats to his connections.





Steve Harvey
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 1046
Dogs 0 / Races 0

31 Jul 2020 09:34


 (2)
 (0)


daryl barrett wrote:

And to think that a lot of people "shunned "& swayed away from
Roman nosed dogs,they would beleive in a photo finish,where a sht 1/2 head might be the winning margin,they would lose 9 out of 10 times,no such theory to worry about with this bloke !! LOL.
steve harvey wrote:

What a superstar chaser ! Adds another group 1 win to his growing cv. Gotta love the roman noses. Congrats to his connections.


From our experiences we have found most roman nosed K9s are very honest chasers Just a comment.

posts 29page  1 2