home - to The Greyhound-Database
Home  |  Dog-Search  |  Dogs ID  |  Races  |  Race Cards  |  Coursing  |  Tracks  |  Statistic  |  Testmating  |  Kennels  
Login  |    |  add_race  |  add_coursing  |  add_dog  |  Membership  |  Advertising  | Ask the Vet  | Memorials    Help  print pedigree      
TV  |  Active-Sires  |  Sire-Pages  |  Which Sire?  |  Classifieds  |  Auctions  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Library  |  Adoption  |  Forum  |  About_us  |  Site Usage

Breeding Kennels of  
IE (436)  UK (227)  AU/NZ (273)  US (35)  Other (382)    Add Your Kennel


Breeder   Steve Potter
Street   ballybrien
Zip   ballylanders
City   County Limerick
Country   Ireland
Email   stevegreyhounds@hotmail.com
Phone   00353-6246588
Phone 2   086-3911269

About the KennelStud DogsBroodsBreeding Successes

. UPDATE as of 14-07-2019 all 4 pups now in from the field getting use to kennel life shall be taking them down the schooling track for a look before the end of the month before giving them a slip in august,i have already booked zero ten as colleen's next stud dog and paid for the service,from what iv'e seen zero ten producing lately he will be hard to get later on. hope she breaks end oct or nov then will be jan 20 pups.all colleen's last litter are staying 6 bends so I am looking to inject a bit of early by using zero ten his litters to hondo black bitches all look nice 4 bend types.update as of 27-09-19 3 of the pups have all had 3 slips each improving each time 2 bitches down to 10.01 and 10.18 the dog I think will be a bit special 9.90 and the slip before that was 9.91 which shows it was no fluke, the other dog picked up a injury in the field strained stifle so shall leave him till near xmas no rush as only aug pups.the 3 im schooling will have there first time out the boxes next week.still no sign of colleen coming in season I hope she holds off till end oct then I will have new year pups.
UPDATE as of 14-12-19 2 bitch pups gone to owner fully schooled the dog pup who was schooling well is coming out of boxes now so will be having a qualifying trial soon,the owner wants me to give him a race or 2 before going to uk.the dog pup that strained a stifle looks to be ok had 2 handslips a week between each and done 10.76 & 10.22 so if he improves again this week could be a nice pup for someone,will put him up for sale when he's schooled or might give him a race or 2 before selling. still no sign of colleen coming into season. update as of 20-02-20 colleen finaly came into season end of jan was mated on the 8th of feb so pups due around 14 of april.still got the 2 dog pups here out of coolree Nadine Jamie Williams bought one and called it Peckham boy first trial at thurles 18.24 second trial at cork 29.15 he's had one race was pleased with the run and will have learnt a lot although only finishing 4th he was left 3 lengths out the boxes,will be better next time,the other dog behind on his schooling due to injury in field but on his 2 slips he,s had he is looking as good as Peckham boy I shall be selling him when finished schooling as I will have my hands full with the new pups due in april. UPDATE as of 09-05-2020 colleen missed so no pups here yet,i have leased a bitch off sean bourke and will be mating her to magical bale when she breaks should be around july time, i have her here to get her ready for mating worming vitamins ect.peckham boy staying here for another couple of races when lockdown over he ran well in his second race getting a bit of experience before going over.the other pup i have named precious curly and i think he's pretty decent he turned in traps twice at the schooling track but after doing a bit of work with him seems ok now last 2 times out of trap 18.60 and 18.40 so could be anything,i shall qualify him on when lockdown is over.