home - to The Greyhound-Database
Home  |  Dog-Search  |  Dogs ID  |  Races  |  Race Cards  |  Coursing  |  Tracks  |  Statistic  |  Testmating  |  Kennels  
 
Facebook
Login  |    |  add_race  |  add_coursing  |  add_dog  |  Membership  |  Advertising  | Ask the Vet  | Memorials    Help  print pedigree      
TV  |  Active-Sires  |  Sire-Pages  |  Which Sire?  |  Classifieds  |  Auctions  |  Photos  |  Videos  |  Library  |  Adoption  |  Forum  |  About_us  |  Site Usage

Welcome to the Greyhound Knowledge Forum

   

The Greyhound-Data Forum has been created to act as a platform for greyhound enthusiasts to share information on this magnificent animal called a greyhound.

Greyhound-Data reserve the right to remove any post that is off topic, advertisements or opinions they consider to be offensive.

Please read the forum usage manual please note:

If you answer then please try to stay on topic. It's absolutely okay to answer in a broader scope but don't hijack posts by switching to something off topic.

In case you see an insulting post: DO NOT REPLY TO IT!
Use the report button to inform the moderators so that we can delete it.

Read more...

All TopicsFor SaleGD-WebsiteBreedingHealthRacingCoursingRetirementBettingTalkLogin to post
Do you have questions about greyhound racing?
Do you need advice on how to train a greyhound?

Aussie Infraredpage  1 2 3 

Michael Eberand
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 624
Dogs 0 / Races 0

20 Jan 2021 22:03


 (2)
 (0)


Lala Kiwi another puppy to keep an eye on. Won last night in 25.26 at Ballarat , comparing very favourably given her age with Shima Shine who won the next race in 24.93.


Michael Eberand
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 624
Dogs 0 / Races 0

10 Feb 2021 11:00


 (3)
 (0)


Michael Eberand wrote:

Lala Kiwi another puppy to keep an eye on. Won last night in 25.26 at Ballarat , comparing very favourably given her age with Shima Shine who won the next race in 24.93.


Super win in the Ballarat Oaks Final (transferred to Geelong) tonight . Check out her acceleration once she found some space . (Box 5).
EXTERNAL LINK


Darren Leeson
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 372
Dogs 30 / Races 75

10 Feb 2021 20:29


 (1)
 (0)


Quality win, sheís a very well balanced bitch, to cop a bump and keep momentum! Well done!


Michael Eberand
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 624
Dogs 0 / Races 0

21 Feb 2021 00:04


 (2)
 (0)


Congrats to connections of Utah Blues on making the G1 Australia Cup final , himself part of a very good litter going places . There are better breeding buffs then me in terms of studying what works crossing breeding lines, but noted he is by Barcia Bale over Aussieís dam line . While early days for Aussie , given the group successes of Catch The Thief and Playlist , being out of a Barcia Bale bitch , this seems more then a coincidence .


Darren Leeson
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 372
Dogs 30 / Races 75

21 Feb 2021 21:13


 (2)
 (0)


Itís not a coincidence Michael. Barcia being dominant to Brett Lee and Grove Whisper lines him up perfectly for Aussie. As you say the Utah litter just confirms it! But, you donít only need Barcia Bale...Zipping Kyrgios shows what Iíve just said and why the likes of Hallinan etc are such great breeders....they know exactly what theyíre looking for!


Michael Eberand
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 624
Dogs 0 / Races 0

21 Feb 2021 22:49


 (0)
 (0)


Thanks Darren . I reallly like how the Celebrity Babe litter is shaping up . Some very small bitches that chase and run like the wind.for where they are . Any thoughts on what has worked there ? Magic Mindy is a little rocket

https:/ CLICK HERE


Darren Leeson
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 372
Dogs 30 / Races 75

22 Feb 2021 00:06


 (0)
 (0)


Similar principles are applying in that litter as well. Aussie has more than enough exposed quality offspring to see his strengths. Light Of Fire into Awesome Assassin has been huge for awhile now. Your bloke did the hard yards and is well on the way...congrats!



Graham Moscow
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 992
Dogs 0 / Races 0

22 Feb 2021 00:51


 (2)
 (0)


Michael Eberand wrote:

Congrats to connections of Utah Blues on making the G1 Australia Cup final , himself part of a very good litter going places . There are better breeding buffs then me in terms of studying what works crossing breeding lines, but noted he is by Barcia Bale over Aussieís dam line . While early days for Aussie , given the group successes of Catch The Thief and Playlist , being out of a Barcia Bale bitch , this seems more then a coincidence .


Breeders if you have a brood with a Paris Match damline plus some Gold Rush Bale blood, thatís Aussie Bingo !! No coincidence, Aussie success going back into his 5th dam Paris Match crossed with either Barcia or Dyna Tron bitches is going real good. Aussie likes Brett Lee Bobniak OSTI bloodlines

( Osti Osti Osti hoy hoy hoy ! )


Des Dooley
(Verified User)
Posts 3
Dogs 4 / Races 0

23 Feb 2021 06:09


 (4)
 (0)


Graham Moscow wrote:

Michael Eberand wrote:

Congrats to connections of Utah Blues on making the G1 Australia Cup final , himself part of a very good litter going places . There are better breeding buffs then me in terms of studying what works crossing breeding lines, but noted he is by Barcia Bale over Aussieís dam line . While early days for Aussie , given the group successes of Catch The Thief and Playlist , being out of a Barcia Bale bitch , this seems more then a coincidence .


Breeders if you have a brood with a Paris Match damline plus some Gold Rush Bale blood, thatís Aussie Bingo !! No coincidence, Aussie success going back into his 5th dam Paris Match crossed with either Barcia or Dyna Tron bitches is going real good. Aussie likes Brett Lee Bobniak OSTI bloodlines

( Osti Osti Osti hoy hoy hoy ! )

Graham
That was exactly my thinking when I bred the Aussie Infrared - Dundee Ally litter. The Paris Match / Osti influence was a key factor when I purchased Dundee Ally.




Graham Moscow
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 992
Dogs 0 / Races 0

24 Feb 2021 05:31


 (1)
 (0)


Top job Mr Dooley well done. Great vision
I notice some other Aussie successful offspring has Flying Amy, Spanish Dance on damline. IMO itís Benjamin John.
BJ the sire that kicked off Osti line, Bay Road Queen, ( Flying Amy)
Light Court, Hopeful Light, ( Spanish Dance )
Also Camden Line and last but not least Wheelers damline ( Mercia Bale)
Yes we can all read into pedigrees and see what we want to see.
BJ a long way back but still effective. Long live BJ genes

I read Mr Staines getting excited, Graham excited too coz Aussie is the first Outcross directly over damline since Benjamin John. All sires in between are a Temlee sire strains.
Good luck Mark , hope all goes well


Michael Eberand
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 624
Dogs 0 / Races 0

05 Mar 2021 10:22


 (1)
 (0)


Lala Kiwi 4.99 early at The Meadows tonight (record Fernando Bale 4.89).
The dam won 600s , staying dam line .

https:/ CLICK HERE



Graham Moscow
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 992
Dogs 0 / Races 0

05 Mar 2021 19:55


 (1)
 (0)


Breeders if you have a Aussie Infared bitch you would like to breed with, I suggest you keep a close eye on Orson Allen, if he throws ( I reckon he will)
I predict OA X Aussie brood Bitch will work really good. OA x Gable Dodge x Osti, Blood x Gold Rush Bale is working good with future looking real good.
Time will tell

https:/ CLICK HERE
X

https:/ CLICK HERE




Michael Eberand
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 624
Dogs 0 / Races 0

28 Apr 2021 06:52


 (3)
 (0)


AUSSIE UPDATE ; -

Group class performers (multiple brood bitches) that are racing in coming days:-

- Enthusiastic (x Velocity Rose) Rockhampton Cup Final G3
- Catch The Thief (Dundee Ally) & Lala Kiwi (Lala Shim) Warrnambool Cup heats G2
- Ebby Infrared (Lonesome Knight), Playlist (also Dundee Ally) & Zipping Kyrgios (Zipping Lilly) Wenty Bob Payne Heats G3

Our current racing pool is from just 26 litters . Strike rate based on The Greyhound Recorder stats is better then then current leading 2 Australian sires on prizemoney basis.

There were 43 litters born last year and another 27 (born or due to whelp soon) so far this year, all yet to hit the track, so we are confident the best is to come.

Visitors this year (some very well performed or proven broods in the list):-

Dam - number of Pups born
FLAMENCO GIRL 8
PRECIOUS DESTINI 9
FLYRITE 11
ZIPPING JESS 8
BOBBIE CRISTALLE 5
Lady bullseye 8
AMLIN JEWEL 8
Arias the One 9
Winsome currency 8
Headline 11
GREYSYND FRANKIE 11
Lizzy keen 11
REGAL SAVANNAH 7
FLASH AS EVELYN 10
MISS WING WONG 11
JENNY FROM BLOCK 2
GOTHAM QUEEN
AINSLEY BALE
PREVAIL
QUARA'S EMMA
DYNA GYPSY
RUNWAY IDOLE
POWERED
TIARNA KEEPING
SPANISH QUEEN
MISS ALL CLASS

Call Geoff 0408 295736 or Michael 0405 353063 for enquiries.


Sheldon Hamilton
Australia
(Verified User)
Posts 19
Dogs 0 / Races 0

30 Apr 2021 15:17


 (1)
 (0)


Graham Moscow wrote:

Top job Mr Dooley well done. Great vision
I notice some other Aussie successful offspring has Flying Amy, Spanish Dance on damline. IMO itís Benjamin John.
BJ the sire that kicked off Osti line, Bay Road Queen, ( Flying Amy)
Light Court, Hopeful Light, ( Spanish Dance )
Also Camden Line and last but not least Wheelers damline ( Mercia Bale)
Yes we can all read into pedigrees and see what we want to see.
BJ a long way back but still effective. Long live BJ genes

I read Mr Staines getting excited, Graham excited too coz Aussie is the first Outcross directly over damline since Benjamin John. All sires in between are a Temlee sire strains.
Good luck Mark , hope all goes well

One stat that trumps all the above is: Aussie best 20 progeny 80% come from bitches who have won 500m plus in good time..

The LA LA litter coming through have a very strong distance dam line.



posts 54page  1 2 3